Tuesday 15 January 2008

Hey Baby
You've really got my tail in a spin

Life is a roller coaster...

My mate Ronan sang that.

That is how its been for me the last few days. I spent one night in Bethnal Green with the Evans and lovely Millie the hound. Then, on to Shadwell to meet one of my heroines of the faith, Kathryn Copsey, who had agreed to have me hang around with her for a few days. I had such an awesome time and met some incredible people. I am still rollercoastering a bit and not quite lucid enough to write here, and will also write something on the Vineyard thoughts section (censored by DH, although he puts my stuff up verbatim).

On the tube I read the freebie Metro, went online and entered a competition (in R's name, as was trying to win him a trip on a Southern ocean yacht). I won, well, R won, a year's membership to LA Fitness. Which means he can save £35 a month on Platinum and kiss BLC goodbye. It makes more sense for him to do it as there is one in Fareham, and I need to use the creche facility offered by Platinum. How cool is that?

Today I have entered a competition to win some snow boots (come in handy in Hampshire) and 2 tickets to watch Saints vs Norwich. Watch this space. I may be gone from it some time if the snow boots come in adult sizes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh - how is it possible that one family can win so many things?!