Monday 22 December 2008

Well! Am not going to compare with last year's entry after the cultural highlight of my year, but Dick Whittington the perfect outing for Keith Harris, Orville and Cuddles and a fabulous supporting cast. The only bad thing to ruin a good afternoon of cheap entertainment  (oh, subsidised by YOU taxpayer, courtesy of TPY funding  - so thank you!) was finding out for sure that after 5 years (we have been to last 4) Keith is not coming back to Fareham next Christmas. Gutted. 

H and I were in Sainsburys shopping by 7.30am, when the crowds were minimal, but by the time we left at 9.15, it was packed and I couldn't breathe - but we still found a checkout with no queue. I had a voucher for £2 off my shopping which made a very small dent in a trolley load which included fillet steak. It wasn't a trolley full of fillet steak. That would have been a costly shop!

No comments: