Wednesday 3 December 2008

Hi. Below is a verbatim extract from freecycle. I enjoy seeing what crap other people are throwing away and indeed have thrown a lot of my own junk freecycle's way. Often the standard of written English falls short of my own, but this won (sic) is unbelievable.



here i have a standed babys cot that was given to me from a friendnot two sore if this cot is conplete this cot comes with a matterose ihave not idear haw to put this cot up at all simperly getting rid ofthis has it wont salleney one can have it if thay wont to see if thay can get it up or eneyuse to eney one

Hello! Have you heard of a FULL STOP? Where do I begin to mark that? If a child in my class of 7 YEAR OLDS wrote like that I would throw in the towel. Which school did this person attend, if any? And can I personally arrest the head? Maybe (dear God I am praying this is true) this person grew up speaking another language, so learnt English verbally, as a second language, but surely they could find a friend to run it past before posting to 11 000 people?

I have been using the powerplate at the gym, which makes you vibrate all over. I don't know if it makes any difference to your muscles but I walk out shaking! It is to be avoided if you have tumours, as it can increase the speed of them spreading. Blimey.

No comments: