Friday 22 May 2009

At the working men's club in Netley there is a sign which has always amused me. 'We have 3 rifles teams. Fancy a go? Come in and ask!' I imagine the club members rounding on anyone who dares to come in and ask for a go, shooting them at point blank range and thus maintaining the use of the rifles for themselves.

Yesterday I managed to get out for my short standard run, having now booked in to do an aquathon and another triathlon I need to keep getting those Green Flash out on the tracks. Today I did a very long way round cycle from Grange Park to Netley, and then home, but did have some chips and a yogurt drink in celebration of it being Friday and a week off work. Today I dressed as Winnie the Witch, using clothes donated by Hattie, Emma and Libby. No one could help me out with blue high heels though.

No comments: