Friday 27 April 2007

I need to reply to some of my comments.

Lou, if you go back to near the beginning you will find the reasons for my peculiar desire to write 'sic'. I could explain again but it is really too sad and dull, if you take me out for a very posh dinner sometime I will chat you through it.

SJ and E. Congratulations. When can you be back in Bitterne? I would love to take some really extreme wedding photos in the precinct, perhaps abseiling down the front of Peacocks, bowling in Bitterne bowl, using the public conveniences ( not close up shots though). I could do them in black and white soft focus if you like. Just let me know a date. If you could make it a Tue evening in the next 3 weeks I could arrange for the whole class to come and make an outing of it for them all.

No comments: