Tuesday 16 January 2007

I don't know what it is about personal hygiene vans, but I spot them everywhere now. Rentokil. How about that for a great, appealing business name? Now I see why queenie went with Canon. ( Is that the same company who make cameras and printers?) A diverse business... the queen knows a thing or two about shares so BUY BUY BUY!

Yesterday R and I went to Bitterne gym together. This has not happened for 6 years, so it is worth reporting here. I am going back tonight to check out the new Pilates class. Will try to take some secret footage on my camera and show you all what you can expect. I take my life in my hands for you.

I have done 2 10 hour teaching days, without stopping to breathe. It is fun though, so I don't mind working a long day, and am hoping I will soon be in the rhythm of it again and not need to spend ages finding things. I cycle there both days, and this morning I caught up with another cyclist at the roundabout over the M27. I said hello, and that he was brave or mad ( like me) to cycle over the motorway junction, and he nodded. So I said ' Hope you have good life insurance!' as a funny early morning joke. ( 7.20am - not bad). He said yes. I am glad to report that both of us made it unscathed to the other side.

Today we were playing 'schools and doctors' with H and A, which involves H being a teacher and A being a doctor (in this context, a school doctor). I pretended that an imaginary child had cut herself and presented her to A, to the reply ' I only do sick.' Tried again, this time pretending to be helping a vomiting child, A's comment this time: ' I don't do sick on the floor.' I assume she is a militant union member of the BMA or whatever Doctors belong to, already, aged 3.

No comments: