Tuesday 9 January 2007

I forgot to say that I went swimming at The Quays on Saturday, and intend frequenting more often. It is further to go, but I got a lane all to myself for the whole time I was there. Sorry Bitterne.

Just tonight I found out about a new breed of Boggle, called superboggle, with flashing lights and various board sizes. It is my birthday next month so if you want an idea for a present, I would like one of those. I am drawn by the flashing lights and loud noises. It reminds me of a party. And also I would like another game called 'Ungame'. It is not like Boggle at all. I don't know if it is correct etiquette to put birthday present requests on a blog. Maybe if someone had met me though my blog but not the real person they might think I was being greedy. But those who know me better than that can assure any other worried readers that I am really bad at asking for presents. This year for Christmas I asked for (and received) a toilet roll holder, a bath mat and some new towels.

Earrings. I only got my ears pierced in May, and am not good at all at looking after earrings. They are ok if they are in my ears, except for if they fall out. If I take them out I remember to put them SOMEWHERE. I just don't know where. I lost one of the earrings H gave me for Christmas on that very day. I have lost 2 earrings at J and L's house, sadly not a pair. One of them was found. I think someone in that house is a conjurour and took them when I wasn't looking. I don't think I have ever written that word above, beginning with c. I think I spelt it wrong, but you know what I mean, a magician, illusionist, trickster. Their whole family is full of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. Just a little note to say that I am popping in and reading your random thoughts from time to time. Oh, I'd never played Boggle before, but I played Superboggle the other week - it was good and I think you'll like it. More fun than Scrabble!