Wednesday 22 November 2006

Convincing win yesterday. I have taken a photo of the board to put on here when I learn how to do that. R's hair cut went extremely well, Rachel did a better job than usual 'stylist', and her tutor gave the praise ' you did as well as you could possibly be expected to do in the circumstances' which I would not know how to take, personally. Have not taken a hair cut photo as you can imagine what R looks like with slightly shorter hair.

No trips out today. Had more thinking time than usual, combined with baking cakes for school cake sale, playing A's made up games with balloons and string. Have regular trip to BLC tomorrow, although as been a bit achey and snotty and grim I will skip Body Combat and just pop into the gym and wander around looking at the pictures of skeletons stretching and hope it helps. Am doing a double combo Bitterne trip as need to pick up a prescription from the Doc. Did I not tell you that the Dr is in Bitterne too? Yep! It gets better and better! I have yet to meet our GP, we were swapped from our old one to a new one because our surname begins with B. Seems a bit unreasonable of him, maybe he had people in the B section who were pains in the B so decided to get rid of the lot of us. He always asked me if I smoked, and I always said no. Now I wonder if I had said yes, would he have opened up a drawer of duty free tobacco and asked me to inhale?

Kayx

No comments: